Zurich, 13th February 2019
Verum Capital: Corporate finance specialist (Advisory)
We are looking for a corporate finance specialist with keen interest and knowledge of the blockchain space to join our Advisory team.
Verum Capital AG is a leading blockchain advisory boutique shaping the future of finance, together with the support of a global network of trusted Partners and Investors.
We provide end-to-end advisory and corporate finance services by turning hands-on execution experience and blockchain expertise into both digital and traditional fundraising best practice solutions that are built on the core values of Quality, Structure, and Purpose.
Corporate finance specialist at Verum Capital is an exciting and challenging role. It will include assessing the value of various innovative blockchain projects and companies. As a corporate finance specialist, you will be participating in our financial strategy and provide an in-depth analysis of our client’s business plans and perspectives. You will also advise our senior management team on potential acquisitions and strategic decisions in alignment with our business objectives and legislation.
- Providing corporate finance and M&A advisory
- Business & Financial modelling
- Reviewing businesses and blockchain projects from a financial perspective
- Conducting in-depth market analysis and target identification
- Performing cost analyses, financial reports and evaluate current trends
- Fundraising structuring
- Conducting company valuations and due diligence
Your Skills & Requirements:
- Proven and extended work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of M&A, valuation models, business restructuration and integration
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Ability to analyze market trends and provide structured data-based advisory
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details
- Good ability to present and explain investment information and financial plans
- MA degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- 3-5 years’ work experience
Applications are to be sent to [email protected] with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Work certificates
- Any proven track-record in the relevant fields
Incomplete applications will not be addressed.