Zurich, 5th February 2019
Verum Capital: Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for an experienced COO with keen interest and knowledge of the Blockchain space.
Verum Capital AG is a leading blockchain advisory boutique shaping the future of finance, together with the support of a global network of trusted Partners and Investors.
We provide end-to-end advisory and investment banking services by turning hands-on execution experience and blockchain expertise into both digital and traditional fundraising best practice solutions that are built on core values around Quality, Structure, and Purpose.
COO at Verum Capital is an exciting and challenging role. It will include the design and implementation of business operations as well as establishing policies promoting company culture and vision. As the Chief Operating Officer, you will be overseeing the operations of the company and the work of executives. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Oversee and improve the executives’ workflow
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Assist the CEO in fundraising ventures and participate in expansion activities
- 2-5 years’ work experience as a Chief Operating Officer
- Fluent in both German and English
- Extended understanding of business functions (HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Motivated & driven Team-player eager to work in the Blockchain field
- Experience and track-record in fundraising is a plus
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field, Msc/MBA is a plus
Applications are to be sent to [email protected] with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Work certificates
- Any proven track-record in the relevant field
Incomplete applications will not be addressed.