Zurich, 5th February 2019
Verum Capital: Business Analyst (Asia)
We are looking for a Business analyst with keen interest and knowledge of the Blockchain space and an extended understanding of Asian markets.
Verum Capital AG is a leading blockchain advisory boutique shaping the future of finance, together with the support of a global network of trusted Partners and Investors. We provide end-to-end advisory and investment banking services by turning hands-on execution experience and blockchain expertise into both digital and traditional fundraising best practice solutions that are built on core values around Quality, Structure, and Purpose.
Business Analyst at Verum Capital AG is an exciting and challenging role. Embracing various angles of the Blockchain Technology and Investment Banking landscapes, you will dive into various components of Blockchain Technology through Legal, Finance, Marketing, Technology, and Investor relations. Knowledgeable of the Asian market, you will participate in expansion activities and work closely with our project managers to ensure efficient communication with our Asian business relations. You will analyze complex topics such as Token Economics, Token offerings jurisdictions, Companies, Teams, etc. and become a knowledge carrier in various fields around the Blockchain Technology.
- Content development (Token Economics, Token offerings distribution models, etc.)
- Company Due Diligence (Token, Team, Economics, Finance, etc)
- Business plan analysis
- Market Research analysis
- Jurisdiction analysis (CH, Singapour, China, etc.)
- 2-3 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Strategy Consulting, Technology or Business
- Strong Analytical thinking
- Extensive knowledge of Asian markets
- Structured approach
- Motivated & driven team-player eager to work in the Blockchain Field
- Experience and track record in the Blockchain landscape
- Fluent English, German and other languages are a definite plus
Applications are to be sent to [email protected] with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Work certificates
- References or/and recommendations
- Any proven track-record of Blockchain related experience
Incomplete applications will not be addressed.