Zurich, 3rd December 2018
Verum Capital: Internship
We are looking for an Intern with keen interest and knowledge of the Blockchain space.
Verum Capital AG provides end-to-end hybrid fundraising advisory services by turning hands-on execution experience and Blockchain expertise into both digital and traditional fundraising best practice solutions that are built on core values around Quality, Structure, and Purpose. We stand at the crossroads of Blockchain and Investment Banking.
Intern at Verum Capital is an exciting and challenging role. Embracing various angles of the Blockchain Technology and Investment Banking landscape, you will support various Blockchain and Business projects, such as workshop preparation, sales activities, event attendance, supporting the internal business development and content development around the Blockchain Technology.
- Support: Token Offerings and Blockchain Advisory activities
- Preparation of Workshops & Proposals
- Support: Content Development (Token Economics, Due Diligence, etc.)
- Market Research Analysis
- Sales Activities
- Support: Client Onboarding & Acquisition
- Internship experience related to Investment Banking, Technology or Business
- Analytical thinking, autonomy
- Motivated & driven team-player eager to work in the Blockchain field
- Extended knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- A general knowledge of the Blockchain landscape
Applications are to be sent to [email protected] with the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Work certificates
Incomplete applications will not be addressed.